Maxgreen introduces a cost-effective family of LED street and area lights fit for any outdoor environment. The MSL range incorporates a modular design, intelligence capabilities, fused silica optics and the MaxAdjust™ universal pole bracket for an intelligently designed, long-lasting street light.
The MSL range of LED lights are engineered to reduce energy consumption, light pollution, and LED degradation. With Maxgreen’s proprietary fused silica optics and Unified Thermal Crown, MSL lights have superior longevity and lumen maintenance. MSL lights are the energy efficient lighting solution for residential streets, roadways, parks, campuses, car parks and more.
- Lumen Output: 3,100 to 24,500 Lumens
- Lens: Various
- Color Temperature: Std. 5,000K (Optional Range Between 2,400 – 6,000k)
- Voltage Range: Std. 110-277V (Optional 480V)
- Working Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Warranty: 5 Years
Call 855-ECO-ZOHM (855-326-9646) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.