The MG-XVL Range of LEDs was created to replace legacy lighting technologies like fluorescent T12, T8, and T5 fixtures. Their compact linear design allows them to be placed end to end for long runs or as task lighting. Constructed of durable aluminum, stainless steel, and high-grade polycarbonate, the MG-XVL LED fixtures outperform perform competing lighting choices in a variety of applications.
Every component of MaxGreen LED lights is engineered to provide the most reliable performance and reduced energy consumption utilizing the benefits of solid-state lighting technology in industrial applications.
- Lumen Output: 6,013 to 12,000 Lumens
- Lens: Various
- Color Temperature: Std. 5,000K (Optional Range Between 2,400 – 6,000k)
- Voltage Range: Std. 110-277V (Optional 480V)
- Working Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Warranty: 5 Years
Call 855-ECO-ZOHM (855-326-9646) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.